- Payment is due at the time of service.
- If you are unable to pay today, please notify the receptionist so that we may research other means of payment and schedule your appointment for a future date.
- Any unpaid balances are subject to transfer to collection agency.
- This policy applies to co-pays, unmet deductibles, and balance in full for self-pay patients. If we do not participate with your insurance company you are considered a self-pay patient.
- Procedures, injections, and lab work are not part of your office visit charge.
- If you have any question regarding cost, ask in advance of treatment; and a member of our staff will research. We want you to make an informed decision.
- After these services have been provided, they are your immediate financial responsibility.
We accept cash, check (Mississippi checks only), money order, VISA, MASTERCARD, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit. Please call to inquire regarding our participation with your insurance provider. McComb Skin Clinic does not participate with Medicare Advantage plans, Medicaid or CHIP.
- Please download, print, complete, and return all three forms to the clinic at the time of your appointment. If you have questions regarding the forms, please call the clinic.
- On the day of your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Bring your insurance card(s), identification (preferably picture id if available), a current list of medicines. If additional information has been requested by our office or been relayed to you by your referring physician or insurance carrier, please have this available.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Kindly give us 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Repeated “no-shows” will result in being seen on a work in status.
We value your time; please value ours and that of other patients. Patients who arrive late for their appointment may be asked to reschedule. We make every effort to be punctual and to give every patient the attention he or she deserves. “no-shows” may result in a charge for the visit.
McComb Skin Clinic’s privacy policies are compliant with all HIPAA regulations. A listing of these policies is available upon request